The definition of a life coach is a professional who can help you excel in all areas of life. Some of the most common steps clients take while working with life coaches include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating personal and professional goals
- Identifying what ideas or thoughts keep you from achieving your goals
- Working toward financial freedom
- Obtaining harmony in life
- Learning your internal representations and how to better communicate with yourself and others
- Getting further in relationships and work
- Achieving health and fitness goals
- Business goals
- Managing life changes easily and effortlessly
HOW DOES LIFE COACHING WORK?
Life coaching works by identifying where you are and where you want to be. When you have a clear direction of where you want to go then you and your coach can reverse engineer to how to get to where you want to be. With coaching you get to identify goals and what has been holding you back, strategize, and find systems to success.